How have you been? Phew! After catching up with all the fellow blogs and commenting, I must say, I am exhausted. Such a back log I had created without properly staying on this space ever since 2012 started. Blame it on life, shifting cities etc. I am really sorry that I let life affect my blogging this much, but since it’s been done, I can’t do anything much than to let go. Well, there are 2 major dues for me to clear up. One is writing a guest post for DIGS. She had asked me in Feb ’12 for one and here I am in July ’12. Forgive me girl! I have the first draft of it ready. A few touches here and there and I will mail it 🙂 The next is D‘s tag. She had tagged me in March ’12 and I never knew that she did. Anyway found it out while re-visiting all the blogs and thought even if it is late I will take it up 🙂 So that’s what this post is about 🙂
The tag goes like:
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person who is tagged in this activity should tell 11 things about themselves, then answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you, then tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you’ve done so.
Rule#4: Don’t tag anyone who’s been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don’t go all ”if you want to take this tag”
So here I go:
11 things about myself:
1. I cannot dance. Whenever I think of even an involuntary movement to my favorite music, suddenly the involuntary feeling vanishes and I am very aware of my arms and legs. So for the good of the world, I can never dance.
2. I am a melody fan. Time and again, I have convinced myself that I like all kinds of music, but sadly the truth is I keep returning to melodies more than I do to other genres.
3. I am a situational extrovert. I was a complete extrovert few years back but life changed me. So you can never know if I am the shy type or the talkative type. It depends on how much I trust you.
4. I have a personal space where I allow none but 3 people in my life. That circle is meant for them and none else can come in. If others try too much to become a part of that circle, I consider it as an invasion.
5. Uncertainty freaks me out. I know life is uncertain throughout but I cannot help it. I try to meticulously plan everything though I know life will slap me in the face.
6. I don’t like to borrow much and I don’t like to lend much. Unavoidable situations are fine but when it comes to people who make borrowing a habit, I can’t stand them.
7. Really short-tempered. This has a two-fold meaning. I get angry quickly and I get back normal pretty quickly. The duration of both my patience and anger is really short.
8. The best place for me would be at my home, in my room, with a book from my mini-library.
9. I love games where you can win eventually i.e., the ones that don’t put a time limit for completing the level.
10. I cry my eyes out on seeing sad movies, not even sad movies, give me the slightest trouble in the story and there would be tears in my eyes.
11. I cannot get on any of those high rides in a fair/theme park. My stomach has never co-operated with me to even try them out. So, I always end up visiting all the stalls, buying those soap bubbles and coming back home to enjoy it 🙂
Answering D’s questions:
1. Sky or earth? Why?
Of course the sky, gives me a sense of freedom when I look up at that endless space spread across, above my head. The moon and the stars are there to add to the cause 🙂
2. Why and what triggered you to blog?
Blogging for me was the most casual attempt of writing. I never thought about how it would turn out to be when I began. I was in my last semester doing internship and I had unlimited internet and time to while away. So I thought why not record my internship experiences and share it with my classmates. That’s how it all started. As time grew, I changed and my blog changed with me, shaping up beautifully and I am glad that it turned out to be the way it is now. This is the one of the few things that I started casually which turned out to be something that I love.
3. What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?
Crazy? Me? I am a control freak. I cannot do crazy things that are done out of a whim/for the thrill of it. Still for the sake of this tag, let me squeeze my brain if there is any such incident….Nope.. Nothing.. Maybe I should take life less serious?
4. Hatredness or forgiveness? Why?
Forgiveness because that is something that will make you God in someone’s eyes.
5. If you suddenly realize that you have just one day to live, what all would you do?
I would marry my guy the same day and have a hell of a day with him.
6. Zindagi na milegi dobara or agneepath?
Zindagi na milegi dobara.
7. If you were not what you are right now (professionally) what would you be?
Would have pursued a career in literature.
8. Which is your best vacation place?
I have never been around on travel much. As a kid, I have been taken to all over India which I do not remember. So I can only tell you the places which I want to visit. European countries, Himalayas and Kashmir top the list.
9. If you wake up one day to find six fingers and you are Hrithik Roshan, what would your next step be? 😛
First thing I would do is to stand in front of the mirror and admire myself 😛
10. If you develop feelings for your best friend when you’re already in a relationship with someone else, what would you do?
I have learnt enough in life to not let that happen.
11. Would you laugh away the past or would you change yourself?
Will try to change at the least.
11 Questions I would like to ask the people I tag:
1. Have you always had to struggle for most things you wished for in your life or was it a cake walk till now?
2. What are the kiddish qualities in you that you still nurture?
3. Which was the first incident that made you understand the true value/meaning of love?
4. If you had one single wish (with which you cannot wish 3 more wishes), what would you wish for?
5. When it comes to relationships, would you like the other person to be the dependent one or independent one?
6. Ice-cream or Chocolate?
7. Will you change for your loved ones or will you want them to accept you as you are?
8. Have you ever done anything that is so not you? If yes, what did you do?
9. Logic or Magic? Why?
10. What talent you don’t have but wish that you had?
11. Theist or Agnostic or Atheist?
Since this a tag that was there long ago, not sure who were already tagged. If you have already done, you are free to take it up again or ignore it as per your wish 🙂
Until later 🙂