Hi all 🙂
Finally, I am done with the report stuff after facing so many problems. Free till the next fiasco, viva-voce.
The topic of this post might seem funny or idiotic. However, I have often come across comments or remarks like “You should have been a guy!!” or “You behave like a guy!!”. Hence, this post.
I don’t regret this life of a girl because I take all the liberty that I can afford or sometimes, even more than I can afford (Thanks to my dad!!!). From childhood, my dad gave me all the freedom that was needed for me to stand up to anything I want. So, if I were actually a guy, these are the things I might have done:
1.I would have definitely been taller. 😛
2. I would have never been home before late night.
3. I would have watched all the movies with my friends, especially night shows. You can guess what mischief I will be up to at the theatre 😉
4. I would have been sent out of class for some reason on alternate days, because that’s when I will be coming to college.
5. I might have formed a gang of my own in the class or maybe I could have had the whole class as a gang 😛
6. I would have been more into cricket, fighting for teams that I support.
7. Midnight walks on the lonely road with a gang of friends would have interested me.
8. I would have never considered my dad’s scoldings though they are reasonable.
9. I would have been crazy about bikes and cars.
These are some might-be’s that come to my mind if I think – “If I were a guy….” because I wish to do all these now, but am not able to, for reasons that you know:) However, life is the best as it is. So no regrets, no complaints…
Until later 🙂