After a long break, this space seems to be so warmly welcoming me. It has really been a time of jam-packed schedule and still is. However, this time, I chose to break the pattern and take time off to put up an update here in my online diary.
The days of my life in the recent past:
- Development-oriented training got over which resulted in a role change from Content contributor to developer. The path for this journey involved a lot of pain points and irritations with unreasonable amount of pressure building up. Also, added to it, being a developer at Hyderabad means more delay for being in Bangalore. Nevertheless, I decided to be happy that my career path is on the ascent. Also, given our project and team status, this might be a boon in disguise. So 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Playing Zaz and Neverball in Ubuntu proved to be one hell of an addictive entertainment until a point when I reached the last but one level of the game. I am stuck up there and am not able to complete that level and hence I decided to give the games a break.
- Playing entanglement In Google chrome has always been pleasant.
- Then came the cricket world cup and my blood pressure has not been the same since then. I really want the Indian team to win the cup, at least for Sachin, if not for the country. Btw,
Harsha Bhogle’s article on Sachinfake Harsha Bhogle article on Sachin (Harsha Bhogle has confirmed he hasn’t written it) after the Indian team lost to South Africa was awesome. Sachin deserves every word of it and even more.
- With Hostel food become worse day by day, milk, curd and buttermilk are helping me out a lot in this scorching heat of Hyderabad.
- Enjoyed eating Kulfi after a very long time. It reminded me of the good old days at Trichy when my mom would get kulfi for me and my bro and we would be fighting over who finishes first and without letting it melt and drop on the floor.
- Learning technical stuff is beginning to be an enjoyable one for the first time since after my tenth standard. I know I am a bit slow but I am comfortable and doing it well enough.
- Also, planning to move from sticking to learning one thing to multitasking in technical stuff too. Not sure how it will work out.
#Friends and Family:
- Having a plan to meet up with family at Bangalore during Ugadi. Will get to meet Ramya too 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 Btw, talked to her yesterday after such a long time. 1 hour was not enough for all the good stuff and gossip we had for sharing 😛 Planning to catch up during the Bangalore trip.
With a feel of satisfaction of having updated my diary, I am off to start doing some more useful stuff.
Until later 🙂
P.S: Fingers crossed for tomorrow’s match. Good luck Team India and Good luck Sachin! 🙂
P.P.S: The title of the post conveys the state of my current life.